Centennial Craft Fest Vendor Application - Please Read Before Applying
Thank you for your interest in Centennial Craft Fest. The event will take place in the Musicians Corner area of Centennial Park on Saturday, October 23 and Sunday, October 24, 2021. The event hours will be from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
Acting in its sole discretion, Centennial Craft Fest reserves the right to reject any application for any reason.
This application is for artists, artisan businesses, nonprofits, food vendors, and food trucks only.
Centennial Craft Fest focuses on the crafts of art, food, and beverage. Therefore, we limit the number of promotional spaces at the event. Businesses can be a part of Centennial Craft Fest through sponsorship of the event. Please contact email@example.com for more information on sponsorship opportunities with Centennial Craft Fest.
The Musicians Corner area of Centennial Park at 2500 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
Centennial Craft Fest is a free festival taking place on Saturday, October 23 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Sunday, October 24 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. The festival includes craft beer, artists, artisan businesses, food vendors, food trucks, a Kidsville area, live music, and much more. The event raises funds for Centennial Park Conservancy, a local nonprofit that exists to preserve, enhance and share the Parthenon and Centennial Park so that all future generations may benefit from these enriching cultural and educational landmarks.
Application Deadline: Friday, July 30
Notification of Application Acceptance or Denial: Friday, August 13
Payment Deadline: Friday, August 20
Artist Space $300.00* - Individuals who hand-make/handcraft the items they will offer at the event.
- ARTIST CATEGORIES
- Artist categories are used by Sevier Park Fest as a tool to ensure vendor diversity at the event. Please find descriptions of media categories below:
- Animal Related: Any vendors selling animal related items such as dog food and treats, leashes, pet bandanas, etc.
- Candles: Handmade or hand-poured candles and wax melts.
- Ceramics: Original clay and porcelain work other than jewelry.
- Clothing: Hand-sewn articles of clothing by the designer.
- Fiber: Work crafted from fibers including basketry, embroidery, weaving, leatherwork, tapestry and papermaking. Includes leather goods.
- Glass: Any non-jewelry glass items such a stained glass or hand blown vases.
- Health/Beauty: Handmade beauty (skincare, make up, etc.) products
- Jewelry: All jewelry (can be made from metal, glass, clay, fiber, paper, plastic or other materials)
- Metalworks: Non-sculptural, non-jewelry works crafted from metals
- Painting: Works created in oils, acrylics, watercolor, etc.
- Paper: Greeting cards, hand-bound journals, notebooks, etc.
- Photography: Photographic prints made from the artist’s original image
- Printmaking: Printed works for which the artist’s hand manipulated the plates, stones or screens and which have been properly signed and numbered as a limited edition may be entered in this category.
- Sculpture: Three-dimensional original work in any medium.
- Wood: Original works in wood that are hand-tooled, machine-worked, turned or carved. Includes furniture.
Artisan Business Space $300.00* - Businesses who sell hand-made items by other artists/crafters.
Nonprofit Space $300.00* - Nonprofits must be a registered 501(c)(3).
Food Vendor Space $300.00* - Vendors who sell specific food items such as nut butter, beef jerky, and popsicles, or full meals from a tent.
Food Truck Space $400.00* - Vendors that serve food and drink from a mobile food truck.
Booth Space includes a 10x10 space on the ground. Vendors must provide 10x10 tent, table, chairs and any other set-up needs in order to display your work in an outdoor environment. The Festival requires vendors to weight their tents appropriately for safety purposes.
Applications will be reviewed starting July 30, 2021. You will receive further information if you have been accepted to the event.
Hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, October 23 and Sunday, October 24, 2021.
Once you receive email notification for being accepted into the event, you must pay your vendor fee prior to Friday, August 20, 2021. Failure to respond by the deadline may result in revocation of the invitation and immediate invitation of an applicant from the waiting list.